4 beauty secrets no one told you, honey!
When your grandma advised you about using kitchen ingredients to resolve your skin problems, you know she was never wrong. There is something special about using natural ingredients. Honey is one of them!
If you thought that honey could only heal your health problems, think again! It’s natural benefits go beyond that. Be it any skin problem, we have some quick remedies to suggest.
You don’t have to resort to expensive and conventional cosmetic products that are loaded with toxins and chemicals. Simply choose honey for a natural beauty routine.
Here are 4 quick ways to make honey work for your skin:
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
Age is just a number, right? Well, let your skin believe the same. You can’t really stop it from developing fine lines and wrinkles, but can certainly reduce them.
Honey works as a natural wrinkle treatment. It helps in restoration of skin cells and enhances the skin elasticity. Simply create a DIY facial cleanser.
- Moisten your skin using a wet cloth.
- Squeeze out the honey from a single Honey Twigs on to your fingers. Gently but firmly massage it into your face.
- Let the honey rest on your face for five minutes, then rinse off.
Wasn’t that easy? Repeat this once daily and let your skin feel younger again.
- Deep cleansing
Daily pollution and dirt can damage your skin. It requires special cleansing in the most gentle way. Honey’s antibacterial and antifungal properties help to kill germs and cleanses skin cells from deep within. It leaves fresh and glowing skin.
- Squeeze honey from a single Honey Twig and add a teaspoon of lukewarm water to it.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice to it
- Apply the mixture to your face and scrub gently. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
Get beautiful and glowing skin instantly.
- Eliminate Scars
Stubborn scars are left with no option than to bid goodbye. All you need is a simple scar removal treatment.
- Use 1 Honey Twig
- Mix 1 teaspoon coconut oil with the honey
- Apply the mixture and gently massage it over the scarred area
- Keep a wet cloth over the area. Let it rest for a few minutes as it allows the mixture to penetrate deep within the skin.
- Rinse it off. And repeat the procedure daily.
End result? Your skin will be left feeling more smooth and supple! And you won’t stop loving it.
- Reduce sunburns
Sunbathing can be a fun experience. And who doesn’t love a dose of Vitamin D. But overexposure to the scorching heat of the sun can get more tortuous than fun. It leaves behind terrible skin burns. Trust honey to jump to your rescue!
- Squeeze honey from 1 Honey Twig
- Mix 3 teaspoons of aloe vera gel
- Leave it on your skin for 2-3 hours before rinsing it off with cool water
Get started with these skincare hacks. Bee is beautiful!
Leave a comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.