Our Story

Welcome to our world, where health meets humor, and a whole lot of heart!

On a breezy December evening in 2015, Jigar and Paras, two pals in a pub, were ironically pondering healthy living over beers. Amidst the clinks and laughs, a metaphorical light bulb sparked! Jigar, with his beeswax know-how, and Paras, a fan of all things wholesome, buzzed about honey's potential. "Why must honey be as bulky as a piano and as messy as a toddler's painting?" they wondered.

Their mission? To unstick this sticky situation! After surveying 3,000 honey-drip-weary folks, they realized 'pure' in honey terms was murky at best. So, they got busy, crafting honey-centric goodies for every need.

Fast forward to August 2021, enter Prafull Dwivedi, the FMCG wizard, completing their trio. Together, they're not just about honey; they're revolutionizing health with a fun twist! Say hello to Choco Twigs, their almond-rich chocolatey creation, turning honey and chocolate from mere toast toppers to trendy kitchen must-haves.

So, join us in turning a sticky mess into a sleek health solution. Here, every drop is a step towards a healthier, happier you. No mess, no fuss – just pure, sweet nature, lovingly sealed for your delight!

We pledge towards a sustainable future, now and forever.

  • Ethically Sourced

    Our products, including honey, are ethically and sustainably sourced. We responsibly harvest 60% of honey, leaving 40% for bees, and educate local beekeepers on ethical practices.

  • 100% Traceable

    We ensure 100% traceability of all our products. This means that you can know all our processes in detail – from raw materials to production to distribution to consumption ensuring safety and quality at all times.

Sustainability at Honey Twigs: Embracing Plastic Neutrality in Every Step


We map and quantify the amount of plastic we use for packing our Twigs.


We endeavor to constantly reduce our plastic footprint while keeping our product quality always in check.


We collect back and sustainably dispose of post-consumer plastic from our environment.

Plastic Neutral

We are committed to operating as a certified plastic neutral company by offsetting our plastic use through equal environmental collection and recycling.

Meet the Team


Jigar Mehta


Paras Fatnani


Prafull Dwivedi